The Institute of Trichologists
Apply to become a Registered Member
The Institute of Trichologists holds and promotes a Register of Members who have attained educational qualifications to practice as Trichologists. Any Trichologist is welcome to apply to become a member by filling in the on-line form and submitting.
Please click here to view and download our official Application to become a Registered Member Process.
Information Required for Application
- Training Provider and Certificate of completion / accreditation
- Insurance Certificate
- CPD undertaken over the past 2 years
- Photograph of yourself and clinic
- Website Address
Business Operating Requirements
- Published Terms and Conditions
- Registration details with Information Commissioners Office, (ICO) If Applicable
- Complaints procedure
- Data Protection and Management Procedures
- Health & Safety procedures
Before completing your application, please make sure you have read and understood the Articles of Association and Code of Professional Practice and Ethics. You will be asked to state you agree to these in the application.